Health and safety is our first priority
The health and safety of our customers, employees, and community are a top priority for Logic HVAC/R and we’d like to assure our customers that we are still open and ready to help as needed. As an essential trade business, we are taking extra precautions on maintaining a safe and healthy work environment. For the safety of our customers and our team, we have implemented some new procedures to run a clean service call on your home.
- Employees showing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be working and shall not return to work until medically cleared.
- Before we dispatch a technician, our office will be calling each homeowner to make sure that no one is sick in the home. Those that are sick will be rescheduled.
- Our technicians are always dispatched from their homes instead of our office. This helps minimize contact with others.
- You will receive a call notifying you when a technician is on their way. Please be ready to open your door so our technician can begin work.
- Technicians will arrive at your home wearing boot covers and gloves. (Masks if available)
- Technicians will not shake hands with homeowners and will practice social distancing. (6 feet)
- Technicians will wipe down all areas we contact with a disinfectant.
- We will not distribute paper invoices. All invoices will be emailed to you.
- Technicians will carry disinfectant in their trucks and will wipe down their truck daily.
- Technicians will carry hand sanitizer in their trucks.
Watch this video to learn how we are taking extra precautions:
Our goal is to ensure your safety, health, comfort and energy efficiency. Let’s make your home the perfect place for your “staycation”. Live, laugh and be comfortable!