Full Job Description
About Logic HVAC/R-
Family-owned & operated HVAC company that’s expanding their team. Logic HVAC/R is looking for experienced HVAC service technicians to help our company with its growing needs. The HVAC service technician would need a minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in identifying problems with HVAC units, and perform necessary repairs or routine maintenance. In addition, service techs will install new systems and ensure they are running smoothly. We work with both commercial and residential customers, therefore the ideal candidate must know how to work with small and large HVAC equipment. However, some training is available. Service techs will follow the proper code and company rigid quality standards.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Knowing how to commission and do start up procedures and documentation
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing HVAC systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing preventative maintenance by cleaning reheat coils and air handling units, and monitoring and calibrating air handling units.
- Fixing, replacing and adjusting vents, and ductwork.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Work closely with the service manager and complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; Keeping daily logs and records of maintenance functions.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training as needed.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback, and options sheets.
Competencies for Success:
- Focuses on safety, quality & productivity
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- 3+ years HVAC Service Technician experience in multi-family/light commercial (Required)
- Valid driver’s license with a reliable form of transportation (Required)
- Possess an EPA Universal Certification or Type 2 (Required)
- NATE Certification (Preferred)
- Must be available to work weekdays/ weekends/ on-call/ overtime.
More about the job:
- W2 or 1099 Employee
- Growth opportunities within
- Job Type: Full-time (40 hrs./ wk.)
- Pay range $70k-$90k DOE
How to apply:
Apply online at www.logichvcar.com/jobs/
Or you may email your resume to email@example.com